Dr. Christophe Bobda, firstname.lastname@example.org,352 294 2024
Office Hours: MF, 02-03PM, Online (Zoom):
Join URL: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/97964144939?pwd=cGw1eGk2WlQ2bDAvKzNHUnFnL3I0Zz09
Teaching Assistant/Peer Mentor/Supervised Teaching Student:
Please contact through the Canvas website
- Supervise Teaching Students:
Overview of logic design, algorithms, computer organization and assembly language programming and computer engineering technology. Laboratory. Credits: 4.
Course Pre-Requisites / Co-Requisites
Knowledge of a programming language is helpful but not mandatory.
- To learn the fundamentals of logic design and optimization
- To learn the design and optimization of combinational and sequential circuits
- To understand the components of register transfer and their application in computer design
- To understand the organization and operation of existing computing systems, including general purpose, single purpose datapath with wired or microprogramed controllers
- To learn assembler programming, instruction set architectures and approaches to design and optimized general purpose processors