Hello, I am Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho. I am currently pursuing my doctoral degree in Computer Engineering under Dr. Christophe Bobda at the University of Florida, Gainesville. I completed my B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). I obtained my Masters Degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
I am working as a graduate assistant under Dr. Christophe Bobda in his Smart Systems Lab. (Jan 2016 – present)
- Software Engineer, (Mobile Software Group),
Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh Limited (SRBD), (Sept 2014 – Sept 2015)
- Software Engineering Intern (System Software Team),
Xilinx Inc. San Jose. (Jan 2019 – July 2019)
Reconfigurable Computing, System-On-Chip, Computer Vision
- Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Pankaj Bhowmik, and Christophe Bobda.”Near-Sensor Inference Architecture with Region Aware Processing.” In 2020 IEEE 38th International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD).
- Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho and C. Bobda, “MeXT-SE: A Design Tool to Transparently Generate Secure MPSoC“. in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems.
- Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Pankaj Bhowmik, and Christophe Bobda.”Neuromorphic Image Sensor Design with Region-Aware Processing.” In 2019 IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI).
- Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Joel Mandebi Mbongue, Christophe Bobda, David Andrews, and Marjan Asadinia. 2018. Enabling Transparent Acceleration of OpenCV Library Kernels on a Hybrid Memory Cube Computer. 26th IEEE International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), Boulder, CO, USA.
- Pankaj Bhowmik, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, and Christophe Bobda. “Visual Cortex Inspired Pixel-Level Re-configurable Processors for Smart Image Sensors.” In Proceedings of Design and Automation Conference 2019(DAC)
- Pankaj Bhowmik, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Marjan Asadinia, and Christophe Bobda. “Design of a Reconfigurable 3D Pixel-Parallel Neuromorphic Architecture for Smart Image Sensor.” In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, pp. 673-681. 2018.
- Pankaj Bhowmik, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Sujan Saha, and Christophe Bobda. “A Reconfigurable Layered-Based Bio-Inspired Smart Image Sensor”. In 2019 IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI) [Accepted In DAC2019 as work in process]
- Pankaj Bhowmik, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, and Christophe Bobda. “Event-Based Re-configurable Hierarchical Processors for Smart Image Sensors”. In the Proceedings of the IEEE Application-Specific Systems, Architecture and Processor 2019.
- T Hansmeier, M Platzner, MJH Pantho, D Andrews. 2019. “An Accelerator for Resolution Proof Checking based on FPGA and Hybrid Memory Cube Technology“. Journal of Signal Processing Systems.
- Franz-Josef Streit, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Christophe Bobda, and Cindy Roullet. 2016. “Vision-based path construction and maintenance for indoor guidance of autonomous ground vehicles based on collaborative smart cameras“. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Distributed Smart Camera (ICDSC ’16). ACM, New York, NY, USA.
- Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Pankaj Bhowmik, and Christophe Bobda. “Pixel-Parallel Architecture for Neuromorphic Smart Image Sensor with Visual Attention”. In 2018 IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI), pp. 245-250. IEEE, 2018.
- F. Hategekimana, Joel Mandebi Mbongue, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, and Christophe Bobda. 2018. Secure Hardware Kernels Execution in CPU+FPGA Heterogeneous Cloud. 2018 International Conference on FieldProgrammable Technology (FPT), Naha, Okinawa, Japan.
- F. Hategekimana, Joel Mandebi Mbongue, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, and Christophe Bobda. 2018. Inheriting Software Security Policies Within HW IP Components. 26th IEEE International Symposium on FieldProgrammable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), Boulder, CO, USA
- F. Hategekimana, T. Whitaker, M. J. H. Pantho and C. Bobda. 2017. Shielding non-trusted IPs in SoCs. 27th International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), Ghent, Belgium.
- F. Hategekimana, T. Whitaker, M. J. H. Pantho and C. Bobda. 2017. Secure Integration of Non-Trusted IPs in SoCs. Asian Hardware Oriented Security and Trust Symposium (AsianHOST).
- • A. B. Das, M. J. H. Pantho and M. I. H. Bhuiyan. 2015. Discrimination of Scalp EEG Signals in Wavelet Transform Domain and Channel Selection for the Patient-invariant Seizure Detection. International Conference on Electrical & Electronic Engineering (ICEEE), Rajshahi.
- M. N. I. Khan, D. F. Noor, M. J. H. Pantho, T. S. Abtahi, F. Parveen and M. I. H. Bhuiyan. 2013. A low cost optical sensor based heart rate monitoring system. Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), International Conference on, Dhaka, pp.
- NSF Student Travel Grant. HOST 2020, San Jose, CA, USA.
- Best Poster Award. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPR Workshop) 2018, Salt Lake, Utah, USA.
- Second Place in Poster Competition. Warren B Nelms Annual IoT Conference, 2019, Gainesville, Florida.
- Best Presenter Award, ICIEV-2013 conference, 2013, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- University Merit Scholarship. for excellence in the undergraduate admission exam, 2009, BUET, Bangladesh.
- Christophe Bobda, Pankaj Bhowmik, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, and Marjan Asadinia. US Patent, “Reconfigurable 3D Pixel-Parallel Neuromorphic Architecture for Smart Image Sensor”.
216 Larsen Hall #331, Gainesville, FL, 32611