I am pursuing a Ph.D. in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida, under the supervision of Dr. Christophe Bobda. I obtained a bachelor in Computer Science at the University of Douala, and a master’s at the University of Yaounde 1 in Cameroon. I started a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering at the University of Arkansas before transferring to University Florida. I am currently working on developing a non-invasive Distributed Smart Camera system for immersion technologies, including 360° image analysis for scene understanding.
Computer Architecture, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Reconfigurable Computing
- Signals and Systems
- Advanced Algorithms
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Machine Learning
- Computer Architecture
- Image Processing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Erman Nghonda Tchinda, Danielle Tchuinkou Kwadjo, Christophe Bobda. “Work-in-Progress: A Distributed Smart Camera Apparatus to Enable Scene Immersion” In Proceeding CODES/ISSS ’19 Proceedings of the International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis Companion Article No. 18.
- Danielle Tchuinkou Kwadjo, Erman Nghonda Tchinda, Christophe Bobda, Nareph Menadjou, Cedrique Fotsing, Nafissetou Nziengam, and Nafissetou Nziengam. “From PC2BIM: Automatic Model generation from Indoor Point Cloud.” In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras, p. 23. ACM, 2019.
- Danielle Tchuinkou Kwadjo, Erman Nghonda Tchinda, Christophe Bobda, Rosemary Nabaweesi, Nafissetou Nziengam, Mary E. Aitken, Leanne Whiteside-Mansell, Shari Barkin, Samantha H. Mullins, and Geoffrey Curran. “Automatic Assessment of Infant Sleep Safety Using Semantic Segmentation.” In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras, p. 22. ACM, 2019.
- Kutchka, Jeffrey, Danielle Tchuinkou, Joel Mandebi, Erman Nghonda, and Christophe Bobda. “Automatic assessment of environmental hazards for fall prevention using smart-cameras.” In 2016 IEEE First International Conference on Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE), pp. 24-29. IEEE, 2016.
216 Larsen Hall #331, Gainesville, FL, 32611